The Damnesia is a new twist on a very popular strain, the A.M.S.
Thanks to the Amnesia influence this plant is now fruity yet woody, flowery yet mossy; it is a truly balanced mix of the parents' heritage.
Medium to tall plant, the Damnesia grows long branches and makes long colas.
The foliage is light green with red hues, and the buds develop amazing resin.
The leaf shows some sativa heritage, but the flowering time is contained in 9 weeks.
The Damnesia likes a moderate feeding regime with a maximum EC of 1.9-2.0 depending on the grow parameters.
The taste is fruity, like a bouquet of tropical fruits, but has a deep sativa aftertaste, very complex.
The Damnesia has a strong appetite-stimulating effect and is good for pain control.
60% SATIVA - 40% INDICA
A.M.S. x Amnesia Haze.
- Medium plant with internodes between 8 and 10 cm.
9 weeks flowering time with a yield between 900 g/m2 (with 1000W HPS).
9-10 weeks, with production up to 1000 grams per plant depending on the final size.
Support for the long branches is recommended.
- Woody, fruity, reminds of A.M.S. but has a deeper sativa side.
Sandal wood, incense black pepper.
What the dried bud/crumbled bud looks like:
- The dried buds are long, pear shaped and have small calyxes.
- The trichomes are dense and thick.
- The crumbled bud is brownish-green with red hues. Small, thin hairs.
Speed of high onset:
- Creeper, but fast onset.
Duration of high:
- Long lasting.
Quality/type of high:
- Strong, cerebral, social, good for meditation as well as creative moments.